Super simple chocolate pieces for your tongue and stomach’s delight! No soy lecithin, no milk or dairy products, and no cane sugar! BAM!! Blammo!! Tasty treats you can eat without the things you don’t need!! And they’re RICH and sooo scrumptious… Try em to find out! Or don’t look at the pictures and imagine! 😜
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- hemp seeds
- Celtic sea salt
- cocoa/cacao nibs
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan (as soon as the pan is hot, turn it off—you do not want hot oil; it will continue to melt)
- Add vanilla and coconut sugar and mix.
- Add cocoa powder (or carob) and mix.
- Pour into greased container or silicone molds (I used a 1-tablespoon measure)
- Optional: add flavors or mixers. I sprinkled hemp seeds in the orange, Celtic salt chunks in the green, and cacao nibs in the pink, leaving the blue plain.
- Refrigerate or freeze for 20-30 minutes. (Shorter time if you did not get the oil too hot)
*This exact recipe can fit in an 8×8 inch tray as well to make a nice chocolate crack! Once you pour it, simply dash the accessories on top and throw it in the fridge or freezer for 20 minutes! Enjoy! 😋