If YOU like hot cocoa but you don’t like the caffeine and sugar, then TRY THIS! A sugar-free, all-natural, organic, hot drink! ☺ It’s smooth, it’s tasty, it’s satisfying; and if you’ve come to love incorporating essential oils into your diet, then you’ll LOVE THIS!! 😃 Truly a delight! Surprise your tongue and your body with the great-tasting alternatives YOU can formulate yourself, just like I have, and find a greater balance in life that’ll knock your socks off and keep you ROCKETING to your better future! (*This recipe contains no cocoa)
Makes a 12oz Drink
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup room temperature coconut milk (2x 1/4 cup)
- Dash of salt
- 1/8-1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 drops stevia
- 1 tbsp raw carob powder
- 1 drop cinnamon essential oil
- Dash of cinnamon (on top)
1. Heat the water, 1/4 cup of coconut milk (include the fat), and salt on medium-high.
2. Add vanilla extract, stevia, and cinnamon vitality essential oil to mug.
3. Mix heated mixture with a fork or whisk. Once nearly boiling, remove from heat and pour into mug.
4. Add carob powder to mug and mix.
5. Add 1/4 cup coconut milk and mix.
6. Dash with cinnamon powder on top.
* Try Thieves® essential oil blend instead of cinnamon (it contains cinnamon).
* Try adding cardamom & nutmeg essential oils along with the cinnamon for a delicious, Christmas drink!
* Substitute the cinnamon oil for Christmas Spirit™ (orange oil, cinnamon oil, black spruce)
The flavors and options are ENDLESS when you invest in the Vitality™ line of essential oils. So get started today! 😃