These delicious zucchini lemon essential oil infused muffins with a raw frosting top are SO good, they might be better categorized as cupcakes haha..
I am so thankful to be able to share these delightful creations with all of God’s Beautiful Creations: YOU! And I hope you get to enjoy these luscious licks of the lovely lemony Life-filled essential oil muffins, made wherever you’re at—whether it be an apartment, an RV, a house, or even out on the street, fill you up! We all come from different walks of life, but there is nothing that holds us back from being creative and pushing through the obstacles that say, “You can’t do this… You’re not good enough, skilled enough, or smart enough.”
Well I’m here to tell you that you can push past those voices, and jump on the eager train and work your way to better health! Because without our health, we are often mentally, emotionally, physically, and even hopelessly “broke”, or lost. But WE CAN DO THIS!! We can choose healthy alternatives, and make the way for others to be free from negativity and be filled with Love and God’s Healing LIGHT only He can give. So BE BLESSED!! And make a way to make the changes and I assure you you will be so very happy you did!! With all my heart, ❤️.. and may the Peace and Joy of God fill you as you make these cakes, cupcakes, muffins, WHATEVER you wanna call them, I don’t care Lol.. 😃 Be mega blessed…
- 1 zucchini (size of medium banana)
- 2 free range eggs
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup sorghum flour
- ½ cup flax meal
- ¼ cup sunflower oil
- 6 drops lemon essential oil
- 1½ tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350° on bake.
2. Chop zucchini and blend with eggs in a high-powered blender at medium-low speed.
3. Add almonds and blend to puree.
4. Add remaining ingredients (except baking powder) and blend.
5. Now blend in baking powder—quickly pour into muffin liners about ¾” deep (or ¼ cup measure worth) and immediately place in oven.
6. Bake for 20-22 mins. Muffins will be very plump and moist! 😋
7. Let cool 20 minutes before frosting.
- ½ zucchini (chopped)
- ½ cup sunflower seeds (or almonds)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 drops Lemon Vitality EO
- 2 drops Thieves® Vitality EO
1. Blend zucchini* and sunflower seeds at medium speed until you have a rough mix.
2. Now add the honey and essential oils and blend.
*Zucchini contains a lot of water, so it will be sufficient moisture to not need to add any liquids or oils. However if you end up with a dry frosting mix, even after the honey🍯, try adding ¼ cup of cold pressed coconut oil and it should melt right in just nice 😋
3. Spread on your cooled muffins and serve at will my dear friend, and you will be on your way to consuming a Love-inspired delight—a creation that came from The Creator and out on your plate! ❤️😄
Makes about (9) muffins. (I had 1/3 cup batter & 2 tbsp frosting left over—I ran out of silicone moulds 😄)